A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any website. It is used to enable the web to remember your visit when you browse there again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, and without cookies the services offered by any website would be considerably affected. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them or deactivate them, etc., please consult this link.
Cookies used in this website
Following the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we now describe the use this website makes of cookies to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that the users writing comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is used to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies for the purpose of statistics on the traffic and number of visits to this website. When you use this website, you consent to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore any right in this sense must be exercised directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the Like or Share type buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions work differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we give you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept liability for the content or the truth of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- The web browsers are the tools that deal with storing the cookies and from here you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser not to forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with others unless this is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law should oblige it. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can consult detailed information on this on this link. If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any doubt or query about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.