Here at Aladina, we want you to be help to take care of yourself as well as possible. That’s why we’re selling our own masks. We’ve searched high and low to find masks that will go beyond the basic when it comes to both protection and comfort. And, as always, if you purchase a mask or any other product from the Aladina store, you’ll be doing your part to help fight childhood cancer.
The Aladina masks can be washed up to 100 times and are highly breathable, making them perfect for prolonged use. Here’s everything you need to know about the masks:
- Antibacterial, antiviral, and reusable
- Made from polyamide 6.6. Double layer. 100% synthetic materials. Latex free.
- After each use, we recommend washing the mask before wearing it again. It can be washed up to 100 times at 60º C to eliminate bacteria and viruses.
- Breathability and comfort: 43 Pa/cm2 (far below the maximum recommended level of 60 Pa). The elastic straps fit comfortably around your neck and head, making it pleasant for extended use.
- Maximum protection: BFE 90.28%. Eliminates 99.7% of the virus.
Don’t miss out on the safest and most charitable masks – and help us give kids and teens with cancer the gift of smiles!