Foundation in the Philippines
We donate €50,000 to the Cancer Warriors Foundation!
We collaborate by financing a complete nutrition training program for families with children and adolescents with cancer in the country.
Fundación Aladina is very aware of the importance of nutrition in the recovery treatment of childhood cancer, and for this reason the program aims to:
- Improve the nutritional status and immunity of 20 children with cancer undergoing treatment.
- Train families about affordable and highly nutritious foods.
- Weekly monitoring for these families.
- Develop an assessment tool for nutrition units.
- Promote the recognition of a certification for nutritionists in cancer centers
- Develop learning materials for the training of specialists.