Hospital Gregorio Marañón
- Emotional support, play therapy, and volunteering
- Psychological care for children and teens with cancer
- Pet Therapy with dogs in collaboration with “Asociación Perros Azules”
- Funding for a study into mucositis in cancer patients
- Golf classes for patients taught by professionals
Renewals and improvements carried out in this hospital
In this hospital, we have also taken on various projects to improve the spaces where children and teens with cancer spend extended periods of time.
- Golf course:working in collaboration with Fundación Seve Ballesteros, we have set up a fun golf course for ‘our kids’. Spread over five different areas, children can learn to play golf and have a blast.
- Teen Unit. Working in collaboration with Formica Group, Disney, and the artist Okuda, we furnished the teen room, the parents rest area, and decorated the new gym, providing new furniture, computers, video consoles, games, a football table, dart board, television, as well as pull-out sofas for companions in all rooms.
- Refurbishment of a new games room
- Complete refurbishment of the Day Hospital for Pediatric Hematology
- New furniture and decor in the terrace areas of the Onco-Hematology Unit
- Refurbishment and decoration of two nursing or breastfeeding rooms