Hospital Vall D’Hebron Barcelona
New pediatric oncology-hematology department
We have joined forces with the Small Foundation and the A.Bosch Foundation to build this department into a reality and we continue to raise the necessary funds.
Help us make this project a reality!
This is undeniably one of our most ambitious projects with a direct impact on the well-being of children and adolescents fighting cancer who are treated at this hospital and their families.
The new unit will include:
– An area of space of 646 m2
– 13 individual rooms for children and companion
– 7 individual rooms for adolescents and companion
– 8 bone marrow transplant beds
– Children’s play area
– Parent’s rest area
– Adolescent’s hang-out area
– A hospital classroom
– A gym
– A large terrace with a green area
Learn more about this project at: www.realidadmejorada.org
We need you to make this a reality!